Thursday, July 31, 2008
Martin's Cove Youth Conference
We had the amazing opportunity to go with our Youth Group to Martin's Cove in Wyoming. We had about 55 youth and 15 adults. Kirk and I had 4 of our 6 children in the Youth Program. Here at Martin's Cove we learned about the Pioneers who traveled to Utah from Iowa City to Zion. It was a life changing time of our lives. We were able to grow more of a love and appreciation for those who have come before us. They gave up so much so! Please take a moment and read about the Martin and Willi's Handcart Companies. We have a new appreciation for what those who have gone before us have done for us and realize that we need to do more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hi Shauna! It is so good to see your family! I can't believe how big your kids are!! And Aaron graduated?!! Time FLIES!! It seems like I was just there for Alan's graduation! I miss you guys! Hope you are all doing well! We just stopped at Martin's Cove on our way home from vacation! I love learning about church history, what a cool place for Youth Conference.
Post a Comment